Spotify Premium App – Use, Stream, Music App Guide
Spotify is a music streaming library. You need an internet connection to get access to it, you can store your favorite music here like you have a library of music. It also has radio stations and millions of songs of more than thousands of artists. You will get the songs which you can’t find anywhere else. It is available in more than 60 countries.
About Spotify Premium App
Spotify is free to use but it also has paid subscription for premium account. You have to pay $9.99 per month, it gives you access to everything it offers. You can have offline songs and Spotify connect let you use Spotify app ad a remote to use it on supported devices.
Spotify connect means that you can play music to your different connected devices through wi-fi. It can be wi-fi speaker, your television or your PC, everything which can be connected through wi-fi. You can listen to music at more than one device at one time in your home. You will see a option which allow you to connect to control your music which is been played on your Spotify account. You can use your phone to adjust volume, change the songs and even you can create your playlist
How Spotify Premium App works?
It is easy to use Spotify app. Just follow these instructions:
- Visit the Spotify website and get sign in. You can sign in using your Facebook account, as this allows you to connect to your friends and even you can share your song list with them and listen what they like.
- If you choose premium account, you can have access to more and more features of this app which are easy to connect and use in more devices.
- Free version is for desktop, iPhone/iPad and android phones. You can download it for free.
- After downloading this app, you can sign in to your account and listen to your favorite songs.
This is the basic setup to use this app and once you log in to this app you can enjoy more and more music.
Can we download music on Spotify?
If you don’t have premium account you cannot save the music but if you have premium account you can download the songs or save them offline. Spotify’s offline mode allows you to access your favorite music as when you travel at someplace you don’t get network it is good as you can save your music. You can save up to 3,333 songs on three different devices. It is very simple to download songs or albums or you can create your own playlist. You just have to click on save on the album. You will see three dots click on those dots to save the song and click on save your music.
Data usage of Spotify Premium
When you choose the quality of the streaming songs it burns the data. Here, we provide you the list how Spotify uses the data:
- 50 MB data is used when you set the quality to normal you can play music for one hour.
- When you set the quality at normal you can listen to music for 24 hours in just 1 GB.
- When you set quality i.e. high quality 1 GB will be used in less than 15 hours.
- 1 Gb data will be used for 7 hours when you set at extreme quality.
- When you play at video playback more data is used.
You can change the quality of the songs. Setting is given in your device.
Spotify Premium Audio Quality streaming
In Spotify there are three levels of quality for streaming. You can use the following bitrates for each quality of levels:
- 96kbps for normal streams
- 160kbps for High-quality
- 320kbps for extreme quality
When you choose the music of your preference quality depends and data usage on your choice. Extreme is only for the premium customers.
You can find Friends on Spotify Premium App
When you sign up in Spotify using Facebook or connect your account to Facebook you can easily find your friends and see what they are listening. You can pick up your friends as the activity feed is shown on the last right-hand side of the desktop. You will get to know the people who listen to the same songs you listen. You can search your friends by using search option. There is an option given find friends you have to click on the given button to find your friends or favorite artists.
If you don’t use Facebook or don’t want to link your Facebook account. Spotify allows you to find friends. The best way to find a friend is to use search box on the desktop client.
Copy this and you just have replaced USERNAME with the name of your friend. You can copy the link of the profile of your friend from their profile page and he will send you the link then you can search. You can ask them to share their playlist with. You both can share and listen to each other’s playlist. You can find them with their number also to follow them and listen to their playlist.