Geometry Dash Game App – Features, Levels, Downloads
Geometry dash is a video game which is developed by Sweden based developer Robert Topala. He published his own company which is known as RobTop games. This game has 21 official levels of game and its players have created more than 50 million levels online. When you start this game, you will see that this game has different music for background or we can say different background music for every level. In the latest version of this game you will get three secret vaults. This game has features like a level editor, map packs, secret coins and various game modes with different icons.
You can here jump, fly and flip in Geometry dash game with dangerous passages and obstacles.
Geometry Dash App has different types
This game has some version about which might not be knowing but today we are going to tell you about those versions. Let’s have a look on them and know more about this wonderful app:
- Geometry dash lite: when you download this lite version of geometry dash lite app you did not get the access to many features of this game which you get in the version you have bought. You cannot create your own level as you cannot access user-created level. You cannot create the levels online and even you cannot create your account in this version.
- Geometry dash meltdown: spin-off game was launched on 16 December, 2015 which was known as Geometry dash meltdown. For iOS and android phones, it was launched on December 19, 2015. It has 3 levels and different features.
- Geometry dash world: In the year 2016, one more spin-off came geometry dash world. Now it has 2 worlds and each world has 5 levels, 2.1 new icons, a new vault, daily quests, levels and rewards. It also has secret chests which has the all new features which you get in the updated version.
- Geometry dash SubZero: Another spin-off came in the year 2017, named Geometry dash subzero. It also has 3 levels namely Press start, Nock ‘Em and power trip. This is the first game which offers the update 2.2 with new icons and triggers like camera controls which are not in the original game.
Objective of Geometry Dash game
You have to complete this game by reaching its end. If you get crashed with any obstacle, they have to start this game again. You will get all the levels unlocked in the starting so that you can play out of the order. You can collect three secret coins in every level, which are hidden in the game or you get them as challenge.
Levels in Geometry Dash game
Level are rated custom or official due to the 8 difficulties in the game Geometry Dash. These are Auto, Easy, Normal, Hard, Harder, Insane and Demon. Demon difficulty has five subsets, these are Easy Demon, Medium Demon, Hard Demon, Insane Demon and Extreme Demon. You can see these only in custom levels. With each and every level passing the players keeps on getting stars and orbs. You get the currency of Geometry Dash but it depends on the percentage that you get after you pass every level.
Features of Geometry Dash App
- Rhythm-based action platforming
- Unique soundtracks for different levels.
- You can build and share own levels using the level editor.
- You can unlock new icons and colors to customize your characters.
- Flip gravity, fly rockets and many more things
- You can even use the practice mode to enhance your skills
- Lots of rewards and achievements
- You can challenge yourself with the option near impossible.
You can download this app from google store for Android phones and for iPhone you can download from app store.